It's the first time she's said it without being prompted first, and it made me SO happy.
My little baby is growing up.
And I adore her!
Taylor has already learned how to manipulate the "I Love You" to get what she wants.
Today (Saturday), I had to re-lay her down for her nap like 10 times! I even ended up spanking her once! After I laid her down for the last time, I had to use the bathroom, which is right beside her room. While I was doing my business, I could hear Taylor in her room screaming, "I love you mommy! I love you!"
I felt HORRIBLE for being frustrated and being mad, and the spanking. So I went in her room, laid down with her, rubbed her back, and refilled her sippy cup.
Taylor knows how to work her mom!


1 comment:
That is so cute and yet so dangerous! Can you see her as a teenager? I wish they would just stay young forever
Post a Comment